Monday, October 08, 2007

WHO WAS THAT MASKED MAN???

I just finished perusing a few of the other blogs that this site has to offer. Sometimes, I find it really interesting to read about complete strangers' lives. It sort of reminds me of postsecret, even though the blogs that I have accessed have been anything but confidential. In spite of the very personal writing, there is a distinct anonymity that comes with reading that ramblings of a person you have never met, and likely never will meet. I hope that like myself, the unrecognized authors out there get a little satisfaction from the prospect of complete strangers reading their musings and relating, if only for a fleeting moment. I realize that I might be a little idealistic and pretentious to think that a stranger may gain any sort of insight or satisfaction from reading the tripe that I publish, but I do not care. When I first began writing this blog, I didn't care one little iota whether or not anyone read it beyond myself. However, time makes fools of us all, I suppose. Now, I get a little comfort when I think that some anonymous individual out there may someday read my little insignificant corner of the internet, and perhaps, possibly, maybe enjoy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the more reason to continue writing, I think.

Archster said...

i agree :)